[csaa-forum] HERDC/ERA criteria

Anna Poletti (Arts) anna.poletti at monash.edu
Wed Mar 2 13:24:01 CST 2011

Apologies for sounding too naive and/or like a radical from a by-gone era,
but I think it is vital that we push back on these issues around defining
scholarly practice and at the very least make the organisations responsible
for determining what has value do the work of justifying their decisions.
North America has a Council of Editors of Learned Journals (
http://thecelj.blogspot.com/), does Australia have such a body? If not, can
one be formed to make representations as those outlined by both Jon and
Mark?

Best wishes
Anna

--
Dr Anna Poletti
School of English, Communications and Performance Studies

e: Anna.Poletti at monash.edu
ph: +61 3 9905 2131