[csaa-forum] HERDC/ERA criteria

Mark Gibson mark.gibson at monash.edu
Wed Mar 2 13:35:46 CST 2011

Very interesting Anna. I wonder how effective the N American council is? I
should look into it. But no, I¹m certainly not aware of anything like that
here. The only context in which we on Continuum get to meet other editors is
in the annual Taylor and Francis journal editor¹s roundtables. It¹s always
useful to compare notes with others and the T&F people are often quite
interesting in their perspectives on the business, but it¹s limited to T&F
journals and certainly doesn¹t have the sort of agenda we¹re talking about.

Mark