[csaa-forum] Draft legislation on HE reform open for feedback

Anna Hickey-Moody anna.hickey-moody at rmit.edu.au
Thu Aug 13 08:49:22 ACST 2020

Dear CSAA members,

This is Tehan’s draft legislation proposing HE reform. I’m sure most of you will have seen this already. We have until Monday to email our feedback to Tehan and I think we should probably also “tweet” or “Facebook“ our feedback to encourage public debate. Email address for feedback is Hereform at dese.gov.au

We can’t let Tehan dismantle HE while the nation is in the grip of coronavirus!!!

Stay safe everyone
https://www.dese.gov.au/system/files/doc/other/b20rv123.v51.pdf