[csaa-forum] Draft legislation on HE reform open for feedback

Elizabeth Stephens e.stephens at uq.edu.au
Thu Aug 13 09:49:29 ACST 2020

Thanks Anna for sharing this with the list.

I will be preparing a response on behalf of the CSAA, also. Anyone who would like to contribute to that statement is welcome to email me.

Cheers,
Elizabeth

Elizabeth Stephens
ARC Future Fellow/Associate Professor of Cultural Studies
President, Cultural Studies Association of Australasia
Institute for Advanced Studies in the Humanities
University of Queensland Australia 4072
T: + 61 7 3365 7183 E: e.stephens at uq.edu.au  W: http://uq.academia.edu/ElizabethStephens<https://exchange.uq.edu.au/owa/redir.aspx?C=c9c1382619904792917762425ca21fe4&URL=http%3a%2f%2fuq.academia.edu%2fElizabethStephens>
UQ ALLY:  Supporting the diversity of sexuality and gender at UQ<https://staff.uq.edu.au/information-and-services/human-resources/diversity/sexuality/ally-network>.

New book: Normality: A Critical Genealogy
http://press.uchicago.edu/ucp/books/book/chicago/N/bo26955753.html