[csaa-forum] Palaver Book Launch

AILISH GANNON agannon at deakin.edu.au
Thu Jan 16 14:00:02 ACST 2020

Hello,

I am contacting you on behalf of Sally Gardner with Palaver to forward a CSAA mailing list submission regarding an upcoming book launch we will be having in Melbourne for a Queensland University academic, William De Maria.
I will be attaching a document, though please do let me know if you require a different format, that contains a synopsis of the book (Trouble in the Land of Giving) and more details about De Maria.

Details regarding the book launch are as follows:

When: Thursday 13 February 2020 at 6:30pm
Where: Readings Hawthorn - 701 Glenferrie Rd, Hawthorn, Victoria, 3122
It is free and no RSVP is required, the link to the event is: https://www.readings.com.au/event/book-launch-trouble-in-the-land-of-giving.

Please do not hesitate to contact me regarding more details or information.

Yours sincerely,
Ailish Gannon.