[csaa-forum] CSAA 2019 Mentorship Scheme: Call for Applications

Anna Hickey-Moody anna.hickey-moody at rmit.edu.au
Mon Mar 4 09:25:27 ACST 2019

It is a fair point that Catherine is making and it and reflects the gendered imbalance of emotional labour in the broader workforce and pastoral care across the academy that has been documented in decades of research on gender and work. The revised list prepared with an equity focus is an excellent idea.

Professor Anna Hickey-Moody

ARC Future Fellow 2017-2021
Vice Chancellor's Senior Research Fellow 2017-2021
Digital Ethnography Research Centre
Media and Communication
Email:  anna.hickey-moody at rmit.edu.au
Twitter: @annahm
Web:
 https://digital-ethnography.com/portfolio-posts/crimp-lab/
 www.interfaithchildhoods.com
 https://www.researchgate.net/profile/Anna_Hickey-Moody2

Postal address:
Digital Ethnography Research Centre
School of Media and Communication
RMIT University
PO Box 2476
Melbourne, VIC 3001 Australia
M: +61 416 452 466

Research Fellow Affiliate Posts:
Education and Social Research Institute and Faculty of Humanities, Languages and Social Science
Manchester Metropolitan University

Centre for Urban and Community Research
Goldsmiths, London

Department of Gender and Cultural Studies,
University of Sydney

New works:
Deleuze and Children:
https://edinburghuniversitypress.com/book-deleuze-and-children-hb.html