[csaa-forum] Sydney researcher for global media study

Louise North northlouise at hotmail.com
Fri Feb 13 15:06:16 CST 2009

Dear colleagues,
Re my earlier post today seeking a Sydney based researcher for the "Global Report on the Status of Women in the News Media".

I am very happy to report that I have had an overwhelming response and am now in the process of considering those applications.
So, this is to say that I cannot accept any more expressions of interest.

Many thanks,

Dr Louise North
Senior Lecturer and Deputy Head of Journalism
School of Humanities, Communications & Social Sciences
Monash University, Gippsland Campus
Northways Road,
Churchill, Victoria 3842
AUSTRALIA
Phone: (03) 5122 6347
Fax: (03) 5122 6359
Louise.North at arts.monash.edu.au

Regional Research Co-ordinator (Aust, NZ and Fiji)
Global Report on the Status of Women in the News Media