[csaa-forum] Re: ERA rankings

Ariel Heryanto arielh at unimelb.edu.au
Mon Jul 7 15:00:50 CST 2008

Hi Jon (and other members):

You are the first or only person to have such reaction. Consultation
Paper <http://www.arc.gov.au/pdf/ERA_ConsultationPaper.pdf> (ERA, June
2008) reads: "ERA will not determine the allocation of research block
grants." (p. 6). If you have not, you  may like to  see the  entire
paper hyperlinked above.

Best,
Ariel