[csaa-forum] FW: MEDIA RELEASE: John Howard admits Aboriginal land grab intent

John Tebbutt john.tebbutt at latrobe.edu.au
Fri Jun 29 15:50:23 CST 2007

Jessica Martiniello¹s thesis on the Œland grab¹ behind the smoke screen of
Œindigenous children overboard¹ [ie yes children did go overboard but family
were always there to assist and were not the ones who Œthrew¹ them] gains
even more credence from the analysis below. For reports on Howard¹s cynical
role in Canadian indigenous politics see:
http://www.abc.net.au/news/newsitems/200706/s1947116.htm
and
http://cacreview.blogspot.com/2007/06/canada-un-and-rights-of-indigenous.htm