[csaa-forum] Three exciting jobs at Vibewire Youth Services!

Tom Dawkins tomdawkins at email.com
Wed May 3 11:49:10 CST 2006

Apologies for cross-posting. Please pass on to anyone who you think might be
interested.

Vibewire Youth Services, the parent organisation of Vibewire.net, currently
has three very exciting paid opportunities. Covering a range of aspects of
Vibewire's operations, from managing the squareOne media lab opening in
Sydney in July 2006 to promoting Vibewire.net and related projects to
helping secure our future by increasing our sponsorship this is a great
chance for ambitious and energetic people to make a contribution to growing
Vibewire Youth Services, our projects and, ultimately, the range of
opportunities which exist for creative young people in Australia.

If you've got experience in sponsorship, PR/promotions or project and office
management and the desire to use your skills for good rather than evil then
we'd love to hear from you.

The positions are:

Vibewire.net Promotions Coordinator - Part Time, $500/month stipend, can be
based in Sydney, Melbourne or Brisbane.

Sponsorship Coordinator - Part Time, $500/month + commission. Sydney-based.

SquareOne Space Manager - Full Time, $32,000-$35,000 package depending on
experience. Sydney-based.

Full position descriptions for each are attached, if they don't come through
or you'd like more information please email mail at vibewire.net.

Applications for all positions close next Wednesday May 10. All positions
will preferably start the week starting May 22.

Cheers,

Tom

Tom Dawkins
National Coordinator
Vibewire Youth Services Inc.
e: tom at vibewire.net
p: 61 2 9283 0023
m: 0416 099 534
a: GPO Box 446, Sydney NSW 2001
Access|Engage|Empower
"You don't need eyes to see - you need vision." - Faithless