[csaa-forum] Introductions and Membership

Morrissey, Belinda Belinda.Morrissey at canberra.edu.au
Tue Dec 13 12:45:48 CST 2005

Hi Everyone,

On behalf of the new executive of the CSAA, I'd like to introduce all of us to all of you, especially those who weren't at the most recent CSAA conference in Sydney. We are as follows:

President: Paul Magee - University of Canberra - (paul.magee at canberra.edu.au)
Secretary: Belinda Morrissey - University of Canberra - (belinda.morrissey at canberra.edu.au)
Treasurer: Kristen Davis Australian National University - (Kristen.Davis at anu.edu.au).

I would also like to remind anyone who didn't attend the conference that membership of CSAA expires on January 1, unless you've paid your dues separately. If you haven't, please follow this address:

https://secure.giga-sj-001.net/eps/ausmerchant/csaa/paymentform.php?userid=renewal

All members (whether paid up or not) should also make sure you have included your full postal address, including institutional details, on the member database, so that there are no hitches in your receiving your copies of Continuum.

Cheers and happy Christmas!,

Belinda.

Dr Belinda Morrissey,
Lecturer in Communication and Media Studies
School of Professional Communication
University of Canberra
Kirinari St.
Bruce ACT 2601.