[csaa-forum] website editor wanted

Amanda Wise Amanda.Wise at scmp.mq.edu.au
Mon Dec 12 17:11:58 CST 2005

Dear all,

I understand nobody at the CSAA conference AGM put their hand up for the
CSAA website editor position. If anyone on this list is interested in taking
over this position from me, please do drop me a line.

No real technical expertise is needed as we have a software package to do
the updating. This really is an 'editorial' role and would require probably
about one full day each month work. Main task is keeping a good list of
conferences (local and o/s) up to date plus some other content work to keep
the site lively and interesting.

You'll also need to help look after the members database and oversee some
work we are going to sub-contract out to improve the database. (again, you
don't really need technical skills for this)

Cheers

Amanda

CSAA Web Editor (not for long I hope!)

Dr Amanda Wise
Research Fellow - Manager Research Development
Centre for Research on Social Inclusion
Macquarie University
Building W6A, Room 701, Phone: +61 2 9850-8835
Email:  <mailto:amanda.wise at scmp.mq.edu.au> amanda.wise at scmp.mq.edu.au
Web:  <http://www.crsi.mq.edu.au> www.crsi.mq.edu.au

Author of "Exile & Return among the East Timorese"
 <http://www.upenn.edu/pennpress/book/14214.html>
http://www.upenn.edu/pennpress/book/14214.html