[csaa-forum] bolt is a nut

Michael Richards wordwork at powerup.com.au
Thu Dec 2 13:44:59 CST 2004

I'm a little surprised to read comments by so many who take Andrew Bolt
lightly, as though he was merely a sensationalist hack journalistic. My
take is that he is a stooge of the extreme right, and quite an effective
polemicist. He casts a very wide net and is a clever writer. He is
readily able, and very willing, to address even the most innocuous and
bland topics to produce highly partisan political diatribes that
resonate strongly through a large part of the community. I do not
believe he should be lightly dismissed, (except of course that if we
convince ourselves he is a no account nutter, we may sleep better at
night)
Michael Richards.
QUT