[csaa-forum] who is meatloaf

John Scannell diaspora at tig.com.au
Thu Oct 14 01:26:11 CST 2004

Last thing - in the next election I hope we have a big colour coded
electoral map of Sydney with the Meatloaf, Celine Dion, Delta Goodrem et
al constituencies clearly marked out. I should put that to the ABC...
Someone else can approach them with the Freedom furniture, IKEA, David
Jones electroral boundaries, I am not so strong in the furniture
judgement area.