[csaa-forum] who is meatloaf

Glen Fuller g.fuller at uws.edu.au
Thu Oct 14 01:29:03 CST 2004

> Fantastic quote Glen...(oh man I am having a good chuckle, although I
> promised myself that today would be the last day of this...).

Ok, I found the proper quote. I must say it is better than I remmeber:

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/europe/3729844.stm
--

He was so influential that last year a film was made about his life - a
biographical documentary.

At one point, wandering through Derrida's library, one of the
filmmakers asks him: "Have you read all the books in here?"

"No," he replies impishly, "only four of them. But I read those very,
very carefully".