[csaa-forum] Massumi, Manning and Stivale talking at UNSW

Andrew Murphie a.murphie at unsw.edu.au
Thu Jul 29 14:22:58 CST 2004

Hi All,

Events at the University of New South Wales, Sydney, of interest to this
list ­ Massumi and Manning on August 2, Stivale on August 9:

--

Brian Massumi, 'Fear (The Spectrum Said)' 4-6pm Monday 2 August at UNSW.
Room 327 (Level 3)

Erin Manning, 'Violent Touch: Erring Toward Experience', 1-3pm Monday 2
August
at UNSW.
Room 307
Newton building,
University of New South Wales

Charles J. Stivale, 'Gilles Deleuze, The Folds of Pedagogy and
Friendship', 4-6pm Monday 9 August at UNSW.
Room 327 (Level 3)
The Robert Webster building,
University of New South Wales.

Events are free. All interested people welcome to attend.

Maps can be found at <http://www.unsw.edu.au/maps/maps.html>. The Newton
building is to the right as you walk up the main university boulevard from
Anzac parade. The Webster building is a little further up on the left.

contact Andrew Murphie (Media and Comm) or Paul Patton (Philosophy) for
further information.
--
"I thought I had reached port; but I seemed to be cast
back again into the open sea" (Deleuze and Guattari, after Leibniz)

Dr Andrew Murphie - Senior Lecturer
School of Media and Communications, University of New South Wales, Sydney,
Australia, 2052
web:http://media.arts.unsw.edu.au/homepage/Staff/Murphie/
fax:612 93856812 tlf:612 93855548 email: a.murphie at unsw.edu.au
room 311H, Webster Building