[csaa-forum] Diversity in the creative industries and new materialisms

Anna Hickey-Moody anna.hickey-moody at rmit.edu.au
Mon Jan 15 18:06:07 ACST 2024

RMIT Classification: Trusted

Dear All,
Our organizing committee would be so delighted to welcome you to Ireland later this year. Conference abstracts due at the end of this month:
https://intersectionalhuma.wixsite.com/newmaterialisms

Hope to hear from you!
Anna, Marissa, Suvi, Tapasya and team

Professor Anna Hickey-Moody
Digital Ethnography Research Centre
Media and Communication
ORCID: https://orcid.org/0000-0002-8141-1359
Twitter: @annahm
MY NEW BOOK: https://manchesteruniversitypress.co.uk/9781526165244/faith-stories/
Vital Arts: https://vital-arts.org

I do not expect an immediate response to emails sent outside working hours.

I live and work on the unceded lands of the people of the Woi wurrung and Boon wurrung language groups of the eastern Kulin Nations. I respectfully acknowledge their Ancestors and Elders, past and present. I honour and respect the Traditional Custodians and their Ancestors of the lands and waters across Australia on which I conduct my business.