[csaa-forum] Invitation to submit a proposal to Postcolonial Lives book series

Michael Griffiths mickg at uow.edu.au
Mon Jan 15 11:47:47 ACST 2024

Please consider submitting a proposal to the book series:
Postcolonial Lives:
Series Editors: Russell McDougall, Mala Pandurang, and
Michael Griffiths

Postcolonial Lives is a series of interpretative auto/biographies of postcolonial subjects – writers, artists, intellectuals, groups, movements, networks, animals, objects – broadly conceived to cover all significant points of intersection – e.g. indigenous, transnational, post-national, cosmopolitan, post-human (human and non-human, or more-than-human). The series focuses intensively on lives that have been lived as well as made in a postcolonial condition, and in proximity to an expanded field of alterity. It aims also to locate auto/biography specifically as a significant dimension of postcolonial studies.

Authors are cordially invited to submit proposals to the publisher at BRILL, Christa Stevens<mailto:stevens at brill.com>.
Please advise our Guidelines for a Book Proposal<https://brill.com/fileasset/downloads_products/brill_bookproposal_guidelines.pdf>.

https://brill.com/display/serial/POLI?contents=about

--
Dr. Michael R. Griffiths
Senior Lecturer, English Literatures

W: https://scholars.uow.edu.au/display/michael_griffiths
Series Editor, Postcolonial Lives (BRILL Publishing)<https://brill.com/view/serial/POLI?contents=about>

I acknowledge that the Country I work and live on always was, and always will be, Aboriginal land. UOW is situated on the unceded sovereign lands of the Dharawal, Wodi Wodi, Yuin, Gundungurra and Dharug peoples. I pay my respects to Elders past, present and emerging.