[csaa-forum] Media International Australia: Call for Feature Topic Proposals

Media International Australia mediaintaus at gmail.com
Tue Feb 14 07:14:23 ACST 2023

Call for Feature Topic Proposals! We invite proposals for Feature Topics
which we publish in most issues and a MIA highlight. View more information
here: https://tinyurl.com/35f7eekc
Media International Australia (MIA) is an international peer-reviewed
journal founded in 1976 and dedicated to publishing cutting-edge scholarly
research exploring media and communications in all their forms. MIA is
inclusive, interdisciplinary, and international in its orientation; it
welcomes diverse voices, and new conceptual and methodological approaches.
Read more about MIA here: https://journals.sagepub.com/aims-scope/MIA