[csaa-forum] CSAA2021 Conference Bodies in Flux Change of Date

Laura Glitsos lauraglitsos at outlook.com
Fri Oct 1 11:15:47 ACST 2021

Dear Colleagues

We plan to have an inclusive CSAA conference where we will have the opportunity to meet and network in person.  For some it may also be your first visit to ECU and Perth!

Due to the COVID-19 restrictions and the WA border regulations we have postponed the 2021 conference date to the 2-4th February 2022 (PG/ECR prefix on the 1st February).

We look forward to welcoming you!

Please go to the website for more details.  We have extended the date for abstract proposals to the 18th October 2021.

https://www.csaa2021conference.com/

If you have any queries please contact us.

Kind regards

The CSAA 2021 Conference Organising Committee