[csaa-forum] Alan Tudge

Anna Hickey-Moody anna.hickey-moody at rmit.edu.au
Tue Mar 30 11:54:41 ACST 2021

RMIT Classification: Trusted

Dear everyone,

A good friend of mine just had a grant approved by the ARC but not Alan Tudge. While I have two ARC grant applications under assessment at the moment and as such, should be writing Tudge letters of utter adoration, I also feel like there should be some code of conduct to which he is bound in exercising ministerial discretion. I don't want to be the person to complain to him, I would prefer a scholarly organisation such as the CSAA or another org to approach Tudge on behalf on concerned taxpayers. Anyway, I made a petition about it. If you think Tudge needs to adhere to some publicly debated principles when exercising his right to veto ARCs then please sign here:

http://chng.it/KTDfvDmNmL

Anna

Professor Anna Hickey-Moody

ARC Future Fellow 2017-2021
Vice Chancellor's Senior Research Fellow 2017-2021
Digital Ethnography Research Centre
Media and Communication
hickeymoody.wixsite.com/website<https://aus01.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=http%3A%2F%2Fhickeymoody.wixsite.com%2Fwebsite&data=02%7C01%7Canna.hickey-moody%40rmit.edu.au%7C0f4afca59ea94636389708d80e989e3a%7Cd1323671cdbe4417b4d4bdb24b51316b%7C0%7C0%7C637275395936583002&sdata=tiNZcpKX%2F4GDsOqBHfOmNQjAtqbryxOCRt1Fj91vBN0%3D&reserved=0>
ORCID: https://orcid.org/0000-0002-8141-1359
Email:  anna.hickey-moody at rmit.edu.au
Twitter: @annahm
Patreon: https://www.patreon.com/anna_hickey_moody
NEW BOOK: https://www.palgrave.com/gp/book/9783030680596

Please note that I do not expect an immediate response to emails sent outside working hours.

RMIT University acknowledges the people of the Woi wurrung and Boon wurrung language groups of the eastern Kulin Nations on whose unceded lands we conduct the business of the University. RMIT University respectfully acknowledges their Ancestors and Elders, past and present.

RMIT also acknowledges the Traditional Custodians and their Ancestors of the lands and waters across Australia where we conduct our business.