[csaa-forum] MSCP Upcoming Courses in Summer School and Semester 1

MSCP Convenor convenor at mscp.org.au
Wed Feb 10 13:13:12 ACST 2021

Apologies for cross-posting. Please forward the following information on to
interested students and colleagues.

The Melbourne School of Continental Philosophy is entirely online for the
time being.  Next week we have our Summer School intensive courses
running.  In March the semester 1 evening school begins.

*# MSCP Summer School Intensive Courses (15-19 Feb)*

Emmanuel Levinas: Reimagining Subjectivity and Ethics - Tiffany Plotzza
German Romanticism: Literature as Life - Dr Nanda Jarosz
Luce Irigaray: The philosophy of sexual difference and women in film - Mara
Antic
The World Does Not Exist: What this means and why it matters - Austin
Hayden Smidt

You can also still enrol for the other Summer courses ending this week -
the recordings and readings are online.

Enrolment and full details:
https://mscp.org.au/courses/summer-school-2021

*# MSCP Evening School Semester 1 (8 March - 3 June)*

Mon 6.30pm: Henri Bergson: Tendency and Time - Dr Tano Posteraro
Tues 6.30pm: Key Philosophical Attitudes - Dr Valery Vinogradovs
Wed 6.30pm: From the Market of Information to the Pharmacology of the Gift:
Extensions of Stieglerian Neganthropology - Dr Daniel Ross
Thur 6.30pm: The Fold: Deleuze and Leibniz - Dr Jon Roffe

Enrolment and full details:
https://mscp.org.au/courses/evening-school-sem-1-2021

--
MSCP Convenor,
Melbourne School of Continental Philosophy.