[csaa-forum] Indigenous Australian Studies Marking

Randell-Moon, Holly hrandell-moon at csu.edu.au
Fri Nov 13 15:06:19 ACST 2020

Dear CSAA Colleagues,

I am still looking for 1-2 markers for this introductory Indigenous Australian Studies subject. Please note that you must have experience in marking or teaching Indigenous Studies subjects or related fields of inquiry such as critical race and whiteness studies or postcolonial studies.

Kind regards,
Holly.