[csaa-forum] NTEU Carolyn Allport Scholarship for Postgraduate Feminist Studies by Research – Call for applications 2020

Randell-Moon, Holly hrandell-moon at csu.edu.au
Tue Jun 30 09:19:24 ACST 2020

Application deadline is 31 July 2020. A decision will be made in late August 2020.

The Carolyn Allport Scholarship is available for a woman undertaking postgraduate feminist studies, by research, in any discipline, awarding $5000 per year for a maximum of 3 years to the successful applicant. Applicants must be currently enrolled in postgraduate studies, by research, in an academic award of an Australian public university. This scholarship has been created in recognition of Dr Carolyn Allport’s contribution to the leadership and development of the Union in her 16 years as National President.

For more information go to: http://www.nteu.org.au/myunion/scholarships<http://antispam.csu.edu.au:32224/?dmVyPTEuMDAxJiZiYzExYTdlMWY4MjkyZmJiMD01RUY5Nzk2NF8xOTA2Nl80MzQ4XzEmJjBhNjVkNWRkMjBhZTQ5Nz0xMzMzJiZ1cmw9aHR0cHMlM0ElMkYlMkZudGV1JTJFdXMyJTJFbGlzdC1tYW5hZ2UlMkVjb20lMkZ0cmFjayUyRmNsaWNrJTNGdSUzRGI0MWIwMTMyM2I4OWZjYjgwZTZkN2RmMDQlMjZpZCUzRDYwOTFjZjUwNmMlMjZlJTNEMWQ4ZjY3ZDFhMQ==> or contact Helena Spyrou at: hspyrou at nteu.org.au<mailto:hspyrou at nteu.org.au> or on 0419 339 259.

[Charles Sturt University]<http://www.csu.edu.au/>

|   ALBURY-WODONGA   |   BATHURST   |   BRISBANE   |   CANBERRA   |   DUBBO   |   GOULBURN   |   MELBOURNE   |   ORANGE   |   PORT MACQUARIE   |   SYDNEY   |   WAGGA WAGGA   |

LEGAL NOTICE
This email (and any attachment) is confidential and is intended for the use of the addressee(s) only. If you are not the intended recipient of this email, you must not copy, distribute, take any action in reliance on it or disclose it to anyone. Any confidentiality is not waived or lost by reason of mistaken delivery. Email should be checked for viruses and defects before opening. Charles Sturt University does not accept liability for viruses or any consequence which arise as a result of this email transmission. Email communications with Charles Sturt University may be subject to automated email filtering, which could result in the delay or deletion of a legitimate email before it is read at Charles Sturt University. The views expressed in this email are not necessarily those of Charles Sturt University.

Charles Sturt University in Australia<http://www.csu.edu.au> The Grange Chancellery, Panorama Avenue, Bathurst NSW Australia 2795 (ABN: 83 878 708 551; CRICOS Provider Number: 00005F (National)). TEQSA Provider Number: PV12018

Consider the environment before printing this email.