[csaa-forum] Towards Inanition: Diminishing the Humanities, Communications and Arts at Our Peril

Baden Offord baden.offord at curtin.edu.au
Tue Jun 23 09:24:36 ACST 2020

Dear  fellow CSAA Colleagues,

published this morning in Arena, for your interest.

https://arena.org.au/towards-inanition-diminishing-the-humanities-communications-and-arts-at-our-peril/?fbclid=IwAR1mKinWUr7BBlno2y6LtE7377gwu1b6wQeArFzzE7YR2ByTOqqwoExaV7s

Best wishes
Baden

Professor Baden Offord, PhD
Haruhisa Handa Chair of Human Rights
Director | Centre for Human Rights Education
Research Professor of Cultural Studies and Human Rights

School of Media, Creative Arts and Social Inquiry
Faculty of Humanities
Curtin University
T: | +61 8 9266 7186
E: | baden.offord at curtin.edu.au
E: | badenofford29 at gmail.com
W|http://humanrights.curtin.edu.au<http://humanrights.curtin.edu.au/>
CRICOS Provider Code 00301J (WA)

I acknowledge the Whadjuk people of the Noongar nation on whose lands Curtin University stands. I pay my respects to all Indigenous custodians of the lands across Australia.