[csaa-forum] ONLINE SEMINAR: Digital Media, Collaboration & Knowledge Production in an Epoch of COVID-19

Elise Blight E.Blight at westernsydney.edu.au
Mon May 11 12:28:59 ACST 2020

DIGITAL MEDIA, COLLABORATION AND KNOWLEDGE PRODUCTION IN AN EPOCH OF COVID-19
Seminar on Theories, Methods and Practices for HASS Researchers

Organised by the Institute for Culture and Society with the School of Humanities and Communication Arts, School of Social Sciences and Young and Resilient Research Centre

Disciplines in the Humanities and Social Sciences (HASS) have a long and venerable history of inventive thinking to address emergent problems. The planetary contagion of COVID-19 and ensuing challenges have forced researchers across all disciplines to pause and reassess the relation between theory, method and practice. This seminar invites some of WSU’s leading scholars and creative practitioners in HASS to briefly present how they have enlisted digital media technologies in their research and teaching.

SEMINAR DETAILS