[csaa-forum] CFP: Colloquy: Text, Theory, Critique - Issue 35

Colloquy Journal arts-colloquy at monash.edu
Wed Jun 6 15:33:05 ACST 2018

Dear colleagues,

*Colloquy: Text, Theory, Critique* is seeking submissions for its 35th
issue, which will be a general issue published late 2018.

We publish articles from across the theoretical humanities, creative
writing, translations, and book reviews. For further details, please refer
to our CFP, attached here as a PDF file.

If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to visit our website
<http://artsonline.monash.edu.au/colloquy/> or email us at
arts-colloquy at monash.edu.

Kind regards,

Matilda Grogan and Calvin Fung, co-editors-in-chief

--
*Colloquy: Text, Theory, Critique*
School of Languages, Literatures, Cultures and Linguistics

w: artsonline.monash.edu.au/colloquy/
t: @colloquyjournal <https://twitter.com/colloquyjournal>
e: arts-colloquy at monash.edu
p: +61 3 9905 9009