[csaa-forum] Borderlands Issue 16.2, Internal Relations

Rosemary Overell rosemary.overell at otago.ac.nz
Fri May 4 11:48:57 ACST 2018

Great Anne - I'm really interesting in ficto-criticism

Rosemary Overell
Lecturer
Media, Film and Communication
The University of Otago
Dunedin
New Zealand
http://www.otago.ac.nz/mfco/staff/rosemaryoverell.html

Latest Publication: Orienting Feminism (Palgrave 2018)
https://www.palgrave.com/gp/book/9783319706597
On 4/05/18, 11:28 AM, "csaa-forum-bounces at lists.cdu.edu.au on behalf of Anne Begg" <csaa-forum-bounces at lists.cdu.edu.au on behalf of anne.begg at otago.ac.nz> wrote:

    Dear All

    Apologies for cross-posting.

    I'm happy to advise that issue 16.2 of borderlands is now available online:

    http://www.borderlands.net.au/issues/vol16no2.html

    The contributions from Stefanie Fishel, Delacey Tedesco, Nico Taylor, Patrick Thaddeus Jackson, Isaac Kamola, Jesse Crane-Seeber and Nicholas Rowland shine a welcome light on the “Internal relations” of the International Relations discipline through moving and theoretically rich narratives that intertwine the personal-political experience of teaching, studying and writing IR and the larger political and justice questions raised by differential relations of exploitation, participation and privilege in the field’s practices and spaces.

    It is a quintessentially borderlands issue that continues our support for ficto-criticism as a form and for the project of interrogating the politics of knowledge.

    My thanks to Anne for her work compiling the contributions and to Stefanie and Nico for their vision and perseverance in bringing the issue together.

    Please spread the issue through your networks and social media, and also spread the news about our exciting new board additions.
    http://www.borderlands.net.au/editorial/editorial_changes2018.htm

    Very best wishes

    Anthony

    Professor Anthony Burke
    Professor of International Relations and Political Theory
    Discipline of International and Political Studies
    School of Humanities and Social Sciences
    UNSW Australia
    PO Box 7916 Canberra BC ACT 2610

    Room 29-209 Building 29
    The Australian Defence Force Academy
    Tel: +61 (02) 6268 8913 Fax: +61 (0)2 6268 8879
    Cell: +61 (0) 412 420 656
    Editor, Borderlands journal :: http://www.borderlands.net.au/
    Academia :: https://unsw.academia.edu/AnthonyBurke

    Recent works