[csaa-forum] Volume! Spring 2017 Newsletter

Jedediah S jedediah-sklower at hotmail.com
Sat Apr 22 20:36:15 ACST 2017

Hello all,
apologies for cross-posting.

Please find the latest information concerning Volume ! and our publications/events.

PUBLICATIONS

Volume ! n° 13-2
« Inna Jamaican Stylee. Usages et discours des musiques jamaïcaines »

in (French) libraries on Tuesday, 25 April 2017.

Edited by Thomas Vendryes (Associate Professor, ENS Paris-Saclay), with papers by Peter Manuel et Wayne Marshall, Jean-Christophe Sevin, Giulia Bonacci, Emmanuel Parent, Carolyin Cooper, Hubert Devonish et Byron Jones, Herbie Miller et Roberto Moore… and 12 book reviews. 3 papers in English.

Table of contents, introduction and book reviews freely downloadable on Cairn.info and RILM Abstracts with Full Text :

www.cairn.info/revue-volume-2017-1.htm<http://www.cairn.info/revue-volume-2017-1.htm>

Order the issue here : http://www.lespressesdureel.com/editeur.php?id=192&menu=2
or on our website : http://www.seteun.net/spip.php?article275

Vibrations

Issue 5 is now online, with all previous ones and Rock, de l’histoire au mythe :
http://www.persee.fr/collection/vibra

CALL FOR PAPERS:

« Interaction within music »
Deadline: 29 April 2017

International conference at the université Rennes 2, 11-12 October 2017, with Marc J. Butler and Julia Kursell.
CFP : https://volume.revues.org/5142

DISTRIBUTION

We are distributed in France by les presses du réel (from issue 7-1 on).
More info here: http://www.lespressesdureel.com/magazine.php?id=138&menu

BUY & SUBSCRIBE

We are an independent journal, and need your support! Subscribe! You can directly order our journal by contacting us (equipe at seteun.net<mailto:equipe at seteun.net>), or via PayPal here: http://www.seteun.net/spip.php?article275.

More info here : http://volume.revues.org/1643

Best,
The Éditions Mélanie Seteun / Volume !