[csaa-forum] Biennial Conference of the Japanese Studies of Association of Australia at University of Wollongong

Vera Mackie vera at uow.edu.au
Thu Apr 13 14:17:25 ACST 2017

Hello all,
Just a reminder that early bird registration for the Biennial Conference of the Japanese Studies Association of Australia, University of Wollongong, 27-30 June 2017 will close on 20 April.
Vera Mackie
University of Wollongong
vera at uow.edu.au

Registration for the Biennial Conference of the Japanese Studies Association of Australia, University of Wollongong, 27-30 June 2017 is now open. Discounted Early Bird registration is available until 20 April 2017.

Please visit our Registration page (https://www.uowblogs.com/jsaa2017/registration/) where you will find a link to our registration services provider. As part of the registration process, you will also be able to book accommodation at a number of hotels in Wollongong at a discounted rate. We encourage you to take this opportunity and secure your accommodation early as hotels in Wollongong book up quickly. You will also find some information on our webpage on how to get to Wollongong and how to get around once you get here.

Please note that participants (presenters, chairs, discussants and observers) must register in order to attend the conference. Names will not appear in the programme until participants have registered.

We look forward to seeing you in Wollongong for the 2017 JSAA conference.