[csaa-forum] Fw: Capacious: Journal for Emerging Affect Inquiry
Elizabeth.Stephens at scu.edu.au
Wed Feb 8 10:20:53 ACST 2017
Members of the list may be interested in this new journal: Capacious: Journal for Emerging Affect Inquiry.
Associate Professor in Cultural Studies
Deputy Head of School (Research)
School of Arts and Social Sciences
Southern Cross University
PO Box 157
Lismore NSW 2480 Australia
Email: elizabeth.stephens at scu.edu.au
Phone: +61 2 6626 9331
Academia page: https://scu.au.academia.edu/ElizabethStephens<https://scu-au.academia.edu/ElizabethStephens>
View this email in your browser<http://us14.campaign-archive1.com/?u=779853250564add358730bdbc&id=3debc294a9&e=d30ec718bd>
We hope you've already heard—but if not, then... Hey! There's a new journal dedicated to the study of affect:
Capacious: The Journal for Emerging Affect Inquiry<http://capaciousjournal.us14.list-manage.com/track/click?u=779853250564add358730bdbc&id=c0d68ccc03&e=d30ec718bd>
Here is the scoop
* Capacious is open-access, peer-reviewed, registered with CrossRef, and all published content will carry a DOI prefix that enables persistent cross-publisher citation linking in online academic journals.
* The Capacious editorial board consists of more than fifty top scholars from around the world writing and researching affect from diverse perspectives.
* Capacious is dedicated to publishing work by degree-seeking students (Masters, PhD, brilliant undergraduates), early career academics, those pursuing an understanding of affect from outside academia (by choice or not), and sometimes the occasional established scholar who has an ‘emerging’ idea about affect study.
* The Capacious review procedure is quite rigorous, but also highly attentive to scholars who might be submitting one of their first essays to an academic journal. Our editorial feedback is constructive, community building, and offered in the spirit of mentorship.
* Capacious welcomes submissions at any time.
Check out our editorial guidelines for more details. Or contact Gregory Seigworth and Mathew Arthur, co-editors-in-chief, at editor at capaciousjournal.com<mailto:editor at capaciousjournal.com>.
On Facebook? Look for our Capacious / WTF Affect<http://capaciousjournal.us14.list-manage1.com/track/click?u=779853250564add358730bdbc&id=4a139ff75d&e=d30ec718bd> page.
You are receiving this email because you shared your email address before, during, or after Affect Theory Conference: Worldings, Tensions, Futures, 2015.
Want to change how you receive these emails?
You can update your preferences<http://capaciousjournal.us14.list-manage.com/profile?u=779853250564add358730bdbc&id=18f1ed01ad&e=d30ec718bd> or unsubscribe from this list<http://capaciousjournal.us14.list-manage.com/unsubscribe?u=779853250564add358730bdbc&id=18f1ed01ad&e=d30ec718bd&c=3debc294a9>
This email was sent to elizabeth.stephens at scu.edu.au<mailto:elizabeth.stephens at scu.edu.au>
why did I get this?<http://capaciousjournal.us14.list-manage.com/about?u=779853250564add358730bdbc&id=18f1ed01ad&e=d30ec718bd&c=3debc294a9> unsubscribe from this list<http://capaciousjournal.us14.list-manage.com/unsubscribe?u=779853250564add358730bdbc&id=18f1ed01ad&e=d30ec718bd&c=3debc294a9> update subscription preferences<http://capaciousjournal.us14.list-manage.com/profile?u=779853250564add358730bdbc&id=18f1ed01ad&e=d30ec718bd>
Capacious: Journal for Emerging Affect Inquiry · 25—1507 West 12th Avenue · Vancouver, BC V6J 2E2 · Canada
[Email Marketing Powered by MailChimp]<http://www.mailchimp.com/monkey-rewards/?utm_source=freemium_newsletter&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=monkey_rewards&aid=779853250564add358730bdbc&afl=1>
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the csaa-forum