[csaa-forum] CSAA-Forum mailing list submission: Public Pedagogies Institute Conference 2016

John Haycock john.haycock at monash.edu
Tue Nov 8 14:53:22 ACST 2016

Dear CSAA-forum mailing list manager

I have a submission for circulation through the CSAA network on behalf of
the Public Pedagogies Institute. (I am in the CSAA circulation list with my
other/private email as haycock.john at gmail.com and I am member of CSAA (of
course)).

Submission is as follows:

Public Pedagogies Institute Conference 2016, is on in Melbourne (Victoria
University), from November 28 to 30.

The Public Pedagogies Institute Conference 2016, ‘*Turning Learning Back to
Front: Learning and Teaching beyond the Classroom*’ is on in *Melbourne at
Victoria University**, *over three days from *November 28 – 30.* Workshops
have been organised to run on the first day, with presentations, panels,
and other events taking place over the second and third day.

This is the second annual conference organised by the Public Pedagogies
Institute which formed in 2014, and has been developed to provide a
platform for engagement and exchange between researchers, practitioners and
organisations working in the areas of learning and teaching in the
community or outside formal education institutions.

For more information and to register:

Public Pedagogies Conference 2016:
http://www.publicpedagogies.org/conference/

Public Pedagogies Institute: http://www.publicpedagogies.org/

#########

Hoping this can be circulated. Please let me know if you need anything
further.

Best regards,
John
--