[csaa-forum] T.G.H. Strehlow and Movements to Repatriate Knowledge in Central Australia

TASA Admin admin at tasa.org.au
Wed Aug 24 08:53:14 ACST 2016

Hi Cristina,

Thanks for sending this through. I will tweet about it and include it in
our newsletter this week.

Cheers,

Sally

--
Cheers,

Sally

Executive Officer
The Australian Sociological Association (TASA)
admin at tasa.org.au
03 9 214 5283
www.tasa.org.au

*TASA - Understanding our world, making a difference*

*Promoting sociology* in Australia
Facilitating sociology* teaching and research*
Enhancing the *professional development of TASA members*

*For weekly updates, please subscribe to our Newsletter*
<https://confirmsubscription.com/h/y/3D7E80610D844247>

*The latest Nexus <http://nexus.tasa.org.au/> is available online*
 * <https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC3WCzD4z9DiTLTempQrMUeg>*