[csaa-forum] Fw: Phd funding opportunity and postdoc fellowships in the history of sexuality

Elizabeth Stephens Elizabeth.Stephens at scu.edu.au
Fri May 20 07:07:35 ACST 2016

The following information may be of interest to some of you - especially the postdocs in the history of sexuality.

For further information, see the links below or email Kate Fisher: K.Fisher at exeter.ac.uk

Cheers,

Elizabeth

Elizabeth Stephens
Associate Professor in Cultural Studies
Deputy Head of School (Research)
School of Arts and Social Sciences
Southern Cross University
PO Box 157
Lismore NSW 2480 Australia

Email: elizabeth.stephens at scu.edu.au
Phone: +61 2 6626 9331
Academia page: https://scu.au.academia.edu/ElizabethStephens<https://scu-au.academia.edu/ElizabethStephens>

We have just started to recruit for a PhD studentship linked to the Rethinking Sexology project at Exeter: http://www.exeter.ac.uk/studying/funding/award/?id=2181. The catch is that candidates have to come from or be citizens of UK/EU. We explicitly welcome applications from all Humanities/Social Science disciplines. Jana and I are of course, be very happy to discuss the post and ideas for research projects with potential applicants.

We will also be looking for two three-year post-docs. If you know anyone suitable, please do refer them to the recruitment pages on our website, as they will be able to find all of the relevant information here: http://rethinkingsexology.exeter.ac.uk/category/opportunities/?future=false

Best wishes,

Kate