[csaa-forum] CDU School of Creative Arts and Humanities Facebook Page

Gemma Blackwood Gemma.Blackwood at cdu.edu.au
Mon Feb 9 09:25:17 ACST 2015

Hi all,

I’ve been helping to develop a Facebook page for my School (CDU School of Creative Arts and Humanities), which I am hoping will become a forum for interesting NT ideas and cultural issues for researchers.  If anyone here is interested in keeping up to date with Northern Territory focussed visual arts/humanities/cultural studies related events (especially near Darwin or Alice Springs), the address for ‘liking’ is here:

https://www.facebook.com/pages/CDU-School-of-Creative-Arts-and-Humanities/1592725907630385
Also, please get in touch if there’s an NT arts/cultural studies/humanities event that you’d like us to know about too, we’d be happy to ‘share’ if the research connects too.

Best wishes,

Dr Gemma Blackwood
Lecturer and Coordinator of Communication Studies
School of Creative Arts and Humanities

Ph. +61 8 0889466617
Note: If you leave a voice message, the sound file is emailed to me even if I am out of office.
gemma.blackwood at cdu.edu.au<mailto:gemma.blackwood at cdu.edu.au>

My research blog on the Outback in Cinema: jumpcutoutback.com<http://www.jumpcutoutback.com/>
My Academia Profile<http://cdu.academia.edu/GemmaBlackwood> Twitter: @Gemma_Blackwood

CHARLES DARWIN UNIVERSITY
Darwin, Northern Territory 0909 AUSTRALIA
CRICOS Provider No. 00300K | RTO Provider No. 0373

CHANGE YOUR WORLD

[http://jumpcutoutback.files.wordpress.com/2014/05/cropped-imageedit_4_9771797176.jpg]