[csaa-forum] Tweet, Blog, Post : Communicating your research

Alan McKee a.mckee at qut.edu.au
Mon May 20 09:57:37 CST 2013

[cid:image001.jpg at 01CE553E.BCF4DBA0]
What’s the point of doing world-class research if nobody knows about it? We’re lucky in Creative Industries that we have James Dillon, our Digital Communications Office. His job is to make our research shine, and tell the world about the amazing innovation that comes out of the Creative Industries Faculty. Join us at noon on the 24th May in room N518 (Kelvin Grove) when James will explain what he’s doing to make sure people know about our research, and launch the new Creative Industries Faculty research video series.
Come along for free food and inspiration.

Alan McKee, PhD
Professor, Creative Industries
Queensland University of Technology
Tel: +61 7 3138 8235