[csaa-forum] 12-day sessions for 2013 - Intercultural Program in Israel "Coexistence in the Middle East" at The Hebrew University

Javier Gelbwaser info at coexistencetrip.net
Fri May 3 22:21:02 CST 2013

Dear #REF!,

I am happy to inform you that we have opened two additional intensive 12-day
sessions of our intercultural full-credit program in Israel "Coexistence in
the Middle East" at The Hebrew University of Jerusalem between August 4-15,
2013 and December 29, 2013 – January 9, 2014.

In light of the great interest in our program from around the world and many
petitions from interested professionals who can´t attend the month-long
course, we have decided to offer these additional sessions which may be of
interest to you and your students.

We would appreciate if you could share this announcement with students,
colleagues, and contacts that may be interested in attending these intensive
sessions in order to experience the challenge of human diversity in Israel,
where civilizations, religions, and cultures converge.

For more details about our program, please refer to the invitation below,
our  <http://www.coexistencetrip.net/file.php?file=ProgramHUJI.pdf&ref=mail>
PDF brochure,
<http://www.coexistencetrip.net/file.php?file=Reviews-Summer2012.pdf&ref=mai
l> 2012 testimonials, and to  <http://www.coexistencetrip.net/>
www.coexistencetrip.net.

We hope that some of your contacts will have the opportunity to join
participants from Brazil, Canada, Chile, Czech Republic, Germany, Holland,
Hong Kong, Indonesia, Ireland, Japan, Norway, the UK, and the USA, who have
already applied to our program for summer 2013.

Thanks in advance for your assistance to our efforts to promote coexistence,

Sincerely,

Javier Gelbwaser

Director

Coexistence in the Middle East
Academic Field Program in Israel
Experience the challenge of human diversity...

 <http://www.coexistencetrip.net/?ref=> www.coexistencetrip.net
Email:  <mailto:jgelbwaser at coexistencetrip.net%20>
jgelbwaser at coexistencetrip.net
Connect with us:  <http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=57257171299>
Facebook,  <http://twitter.com/coexistencetrip> Twitter

Having trouble viewing this email?
<http://www.coexistencetrip.net/index.php?cp=showEmail&cont=invitation&ref=m
ail> View as web page.

 <http://www.coexistencetrip.net?ref=mail> Invitation: Intercultural Program
in ISRAEL - The Hebrew University of Jerusalem - 2013

Take part in a unique study abroad opportunity in Israel and participate in
the intercultural academic program: "Coexistence in the Middle East" at the
Hebrew University of Jerusalem from June 30 to July 28, 2013.
<http://coexistencetrip.net/index.php?cs=13&cp=versions&ref=mail> View
alternate dates.

Intensive 12-day sessions are also available between August 4-15, 2013 and
December 29, 2013 – January 9, 2014.

Experience the challenge of human diversity, where nations, civilizations,
and religions converge. Visit the sites beyond the headlines, gain
first-hand exposure to multiple narratives and perspectives, and receive
academic credits at one of the World's Top 100 Universities.

For more information about the program, please refer to our
<http://www.coexistencetrip.net/file.php?file=ProgramHUJI.pdf&ref=mail>
brochure, the videos below, the links on the right, and our website:
<http://www.coexistencetrip.net/index.php?ref=mail> www.coexistencetrip.net.

 <http://www.coexistencetrip.net/?%20autoplay=1&ref=mail> Watch Video: Next
Program

 <http://www.coexistencetrip.net/?v=zmiBB4xyoR4&autoplay=1&ref=mail> Watch
Video: Alumni

 <http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=XLnIM_P_rek>
http://coexistencetrip.net/img/VideoNext.jpg

 <http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=zmiBB4xyoR4>
http://coexistencetrip.net/img/VideoAlumni.jpg

To participate or receive more information about contacts and scholarships
on your campus, sign up on our website at:

 <http://coexistencetrip.net/index.php?cp=signInForm&ref=mail>
http://coexistencetrip.net/index.php?cp=signInForm&ref=mail

Participants in this course will also be able to enroll in
<http://innovNation.net/?ref=mail> InnovNation, a special program that
sparks innovation by exposing participants to the high-tech industries and
entrepreneurial nature of the  <http://startupnationbook.com> Start-Up
Nation. Learn more at:  <http://innovnation.net/pdf?ref=mail>
www.innovnation.net/pdf.

 <http://coexistencetrip.net/index.php?cp=signInForm&ref=mail> Register Now!
Join students, diplomats, and professionals coming from more than 20
countries across 5 continents who have already participated in our programs.

Learn about their experiences through our
<http://www.facebook.com/coexistencetrip/photos_stream> Picture Gallery and
<http://www.coexistencetrip.net/file.php?file=Reviews-Summer2012.pdf&ref=mai
l> Testimonials Page, or contact them via our
<http://www.facebook.com/coexistencetrip> Facebook Page.

Looking forward to welcoming you in Israel!

The Coexistence Trip Staff

http://coexistencetrip.net/img/LogoEmailSignature.gif

 <http://www.coexistencetrip.net/?ref=mail> www.coexistencetrip.net
Email:  <mailto:info at coexistencetrip.net> info at coexistencetrip.net
Connect with us:  <http://www.facebook.com/coexistencetrip> Facebook,
<http://twitter.com/coexistencetrip> Twitter

Please help us promote coexistence in the Middle East by forwarding this
invitation to your friends and contacts.

Learn more:

- <http://www.coexistencetrip.net/file.php?file=ProgramHUJI.pdf&ref=mail>
Program.PDF
- <http://www.facebook.com/coexistencetrip/photos_stream> Picture Gallery