[csaa-forum] MSCP Evening School Semester 1 2013: Deleuze & Lazzarato

MSCP - James Garrett convenor at mscp.org.au
Thu Mar 14 08:56:32 CST 2013

Please forward the following information to interested students and
colleagues.

A reminder that the MSCP Evening School for Semester 1
2013 begins in one week. All courses are taught in the Law Building on
Pelham st at the University of Melbourne. Fees start at $80.

Full
Details and Enrolment:
http://mscp.org.au/courses/evening-school-semester-1-2013 [1]

AN
INTRODUCTION TO DELEUZE'S FILM-PHILOSOPHY: THE MOVEMENT IMAGE
Lecturer:
Mairead Phillips
12 Thursdays. 6.30-8.30pm. March 21 - June 6

AFTER
FOUCAULT: MAURIZIO LAZZARATO AND CONTEMPORARY CRITIQUES OF
CAPITALISM*
Lecturer: James Muldoon
5 Mondays. 6.30-8.30pm. March 25 -
April 29

DELEUZE SEMINAR PART FOUR: WHAT IS PHILOSOPHY?*
Lecturer: Dr
Jon Roffe
6 Mondays. 6.30-8.30pm. May 6 - June 10

* also available as
a distance enrolment course.

http://www.mscp.org.au [2]

ABOUT THE
MSCP

The Melbourne School of Continental Philosophy is an independent
teaching and research organisation housed by the School of Historical
and Philosophical Studies at the University of Melbourne. The MSCP
teaches short courses during the summer and winter university holiday
periods and evening courses during semester. We also run single day
research workshops in autumn and spring, organise reading groups and
work to encourage and support philosophical thinking in the community.
Everyone is welcome to attend our courses, and our teachers are free to
teach on whatever subject they wish. The MSCP is a non-profit
organisation.

Links:
------
[1]