[csaa-forum] FW: 2013 Cultural Studies Association (CSA) Conference

Elizabeth Stephens e.stephens at uq.edu.au
Mon Jan 14 10:16:36 CST 2013

Announcing the 2013 Cultural Studies Association (CSA) Conference --

We write to announce that the a new CSA website is now live and accepting submissions for the 2013 conference.  For more information, click here: http://www.culturalstudiesassociation.org.  The deadline for submissions in 11 February 2013.

Beyond Disciplinarity: Interventions in Cultural Studies and the Arts

Columbia College Chicago, Chicago, IL

May 23-26, 2013

Key Dates

    Open for Proposal Submissions: 7 January 2013 - Submit an abstract
    Deadline for Proposals: 11 February, 2013
    Notification of Acceptance: 18 March 2013
    Early Conference Registration: 4 March 2013 - 22 April 2013
    Deadline for Inclusion in the Conference Program: 13 May 2013

The CSA is a membership-based 501c3 organization.  This means that you will need to be a member of the CSA in order to submit a proposal.  A complete list of individual (and institutional) membership benefits is available on the website.

We look forward to seeing you in Chicago.

-Bruce Burgett and Jaafar Aksikas

CSA President and Vice President

ACS List signoff instructions, and other important stuff:
http://listserv.uta.fi/archives/acs.html

Elizabeth Stephens
ARC Senior Research Fellow
Deputy Director
Centre for the History of European Discourses
University of Queensland Australia 4072
Phone: 61 7 3346 9493
Fax: 61 7 3346 9495
Webpage: http://uq.academia.edu/ElizabethStephens