[csaa-forum] New Book Announcement: "Playing it Queer. Popular Music, Identity and Queer World-making"

Peter Lang info at peter-lang.news-mailer.com
Mon Jul 2 18:22:08 CST 2012

            Peter Lang – International Academic Publishers

Dear Reader

We are pleased to announce a new book. Please click on the cover to
get more information or order the book online.

Sincerely yours,

Peter Lang
International Academic Publishers

Taylor, Jodie
Playing it Queer

Popular Music, Identity and Queer World-making

Bern, Berlin, Bruxelles, Frankfurt am Main, New York, Oxford, Wien, 2012. XII, 254 pp.

pb. ISBN 978-3-0343-0553-2
CHF 80.00 / €* 71.30 / €** 73.30 / € 66.60 / £ 53.00 / US-$ 86.95

» Details [1]

http://www.peterlang.com?430553
Links:
[1] http://peter-lang.news-mailer.com/ff/ch.php?cmd=go1704413386&vas=401721968

Browse our latest catalogues at our » website [1].

Links:
[1] http://peter-lang.news-mailer.com/ff/ch.php?cmd=go1704413386&vas=401721913

Our prices are recommended retail prices and are exclusive of shipping costs.
We reserve the right to alter prices. We supply to libraries at a discount of 5%.
* incl. VAT - only applies to Germany
** incl. VAT - only applies to Austria

Subscribe to our free newsletter
http://www.peterlang.ch/index.cfm?cid=83

Peter Lang - International Academic Publishers
Moosstrasse 1 - POB 350
CH-2542 Pieterlen / Switzerland

Tel. ++41 (0)32 376 17 17 - Fax ++41 (0)32 376 17 27
e-mail: info at peterlang.com
Website: www.peterlang.com

Do you have problems with the display of this e-mail, then click here:
http://asp2.xqueue.com/ff/display.php?msgID=1704413386&adr=csaa-forum@lists.cdu.edu.au

by clicking  here:
http://asp2.xqueue.com/ff/us_1.php?msgID=1704413386&adr=csaa-forum@lists.cdu.edu.au