[csaa-forum] (no subject)

Kristen Eisenberg kristen.eisenberg at yahoo.com
Sun Sep 25 02:38:21 CST 2011

[csaa-forum] ACRAWSA & ISRN 2011 Conference Final CFP

The July 31st deadline is fast approaching for abstracts for the Australian Critical Race and Whiteness Studies Association and the Indigenous Studies Research Network
joint 2011 conference . Full details of the event including the call for papers is available at the conference website:

www.acrawsa.org.au/conference

We are very pleased to announce that Professor Aileen Moreton-Robinson, author of Talkin' up to the White Woman, will be joining us as our third keynote speaker.

Please also note that we are offering scholarships to postgrad and/or Indigenous scholars, and that 2 peer-reviewed publication opportunities will arise from the conference.

We look forward to seeing many of you in sunny Surfers Paradise in December.
Kristen Eisenberg
Billige Flüge
Marketing GmbH
Emanuelstr. 3,