[csaa-forum] State of the Industry poster & final rego call

Melissa Gregg mgregg at usyd.edu.au
Wed Oct 21 07:33:38 CST 2009

Dear all,

Attached is the official poster for next month's State of the Industry
conference. We would be grateful if this could be circulated far and wide
amongst your colleagues in a range of fields - including research partners
and media contacts who may be interested - and particularly to postgrads.

We've moved the room at UNSW to accommodate the number of registered
attendees, but please be sure to fill in the rego form on the website in the
next week if you intend to come so that catering can be finalised.

The final line-up is here: http://uq.edu.au/crn/industry/index.html

See you at the conference!

Melissa

Lecturer in Gender and Cultural Studies
School of Philosophical and Historical Inquiry
Quadrangle Building A14
University of Sydney NSW 2006

p 02 9351 3657 | m 0408 599 359 | e mel.gregg at usyd.edu.au

http://www.arts.usyd.edu.au/departs/gcs/staff/profiles/mgregg.shtml

Enrol in our NEW Master of Cultural Studies:
http://www.arts.usyd.edu.au/departs/gcs/postgrad/coursework.shtml

http://homecookedtheory.com