[csaa-forum] CFP: Pompeii – Journal for the Publication of Junior Scholars in the Arts and Sciences

Scott Wilson swilson2 at unitec.ac.nz
Fri Aug 14 07:30:14 CST 2009

Dear Colleagues;
I have been fortunate enough to be admitted to the editorial board for
Pompeii – Journal for the Publication of Junior Scholars in the Arts and
Sciences (http://www.pompeii-project.webs.com/), and have been given
editorial control over the submission stream ‘The Critique of
Entertainment’.

As a consequence I am very keen to assist junior scholars towards
peer-reviewed publication in an international journal dedicated to the
promotion of excellent academic work across the disciplines, and, as
part of my role, to assist authors and excellent pieces of work towards
further publication opportunities elsewhere.

I am looking forward to works that interpret the title of the submission
stream as broadly as possible, and I am very happy to work with scholars
interested in pursuing an idea towards publication.

I would appreciate it if you could circulate my details and those of the
journal to any students you think would be interested.

Many thanks,
Scott Wilson
Dr. Scott Wilson
Department of Performing and Screen Arts
Faculty of Creative Industries and Business
Unitec New Zealand
Te Whare Wananga o Wairaka
Private Bag 92025
Auckland, New Zealand