[csaa-forum] ANZCA Postgrad seminar on academic publishing

Jean Burgess je.burgess at qut.edu.au
Fri Apr 24 01:58:39 CST 2009

Dear colleagues,

Forwarded by request, see below

The ANZCA post-graduate forum on academic publishing

Thursday May 7, at 4pm
University of NSW (Kensington campus)
Webster Building, Level 3, 327 (theatrette)

Hear the experts discuss the issues and opportunities in academic publishing for media and communication post-graduates.

Speakers include:

Professor Gerard Goggin:
Professor of Digital Communication (UNSW)
Co-Editor of Media in Australia

Associate Professor Greg Noble:
Centre for Cultural Research  (UWS)
Co-Editor of Continuum

Dr Tanja Dreher:
ARC Postdoctoral fellow, Transforming Cultures Research Centre (UTS)

Dr Goldie Osuri:
Cultural Studies (Macquarie University)
Co-editor of Borderlands e-journal

Dr Clifton Evers:
Postdoctoral Research Fellow, Journalism and Media Research Centre (UNSW)
Co-Editor of Kurungabaa: a journal of literature, history and ideas for surfers and Altitude: A journal of emerging humanities work.

Please RSVP to dbossio at swin.edu.au by May 4 for catering purposes.

>>> Jean Burgess <je.burgess at qut.edu.au> 4/20/2009 7:34 AM >>>
Hi Diana,

Unfortunately despite months of detective work I can't figure out who the last list moderator was, and can't get the university that administers it to write back to me, so I can't help much with problems people have with it.

But it should have worked if you're subscribed? Send me the email and I'll forward it on if you're still having problems.

Cheers
Jean