[csaa-forum] CFP: EMPA postgraduate symposium: 'Living Memory'

Jean Burgess je.burgess at qut.edu.au
Mon Aug 4 14:55:35 CST 2008

Colleagues,

Forwarded by request:

The School of English, Media and Performing Arts at UNSW welcomes proposals
from postgraduate students for its postgraduate symposium on the theme
³Living Memory: Remembering, Reinventing and Forgetting²

16th and 17th October 2008

Abstracts due 1 September

Contact: Chiara Gamboz at unsw.empa.pg at gmail.com

Call for Papers and full details in the attachment.

Best
Jean

------ End of Forwarded Message