[csaa-forum] ERA screen journal rankings

Rachel Wilson rachel.wilson at rmit.edu.au
Mon Jul 7 12:19:33 CST 2008

Hi there,

just to let you know that the AFI library has been collating and co-
ordinating a response to the rankings on behalf of the film/screen
sector.

Here is an email from the librarian Alex. We would welcome any other
suggestions and you may consider utilising/lobbying with this list
for your institutional responses. Please contact Alex directly
alexander.gionfriddo at rmit.edu.au if you have feedback/suggestions.

Hello

Please find attached the preliminary list for the Film and TV ERA.

There might be more editions to the list within the next week or so.

The list has been compiled by the AFI Research Collection and by
Prof. Richard Maltby working from the International Federation of
Film Archives (FIAF) Index of Film Periodicals.

If you have any questions about the list please feel free to contact me.

Kind Regards

Alex Gionfriddo
Librarian
AFI Research Collection