[csaa-forum] For those who've already agreed to write book reviews for Continuum

Mark Bahnisch mbahnisch at gmail.com
Mon May 26 18:11:45 CST 2008

Hi folks

Just a quick note to say that I was in error about the first of the upcoming
deadlines in my last email - it's actually June 20 not June 10. It would be
preferred, however, if completed reviews could reach me a week in advance of
the deadline to facilitate editing and/or refereeing (in the case of review
essays).

I've collated all the books matched to reviewers, and will be posting them
out this week on Wednesday. Apologies for a somewhat later dispatch than
originally intended - I've got my own scary deadline at the moment (complete
draft of PhD dissertation due by 13 June!) - so I'm working from home mostly
at the moment and it's been a matter of when I could find the time to head
out to QUT to post them off without interrupting the thesis momentum.

Thanks again for the enthusiastic response to the call for reviewers!

cheers
mark

Mark Bahnisch
Creative Industries Faculty, QUT