[csaa-forum] Available books for review for MIA online

John Gunders j.gunders at uq.edu.au
Fri Oct 19 09:30:51 CST 2007

Dear Colleagues,

Media International Australia publishes new scholarly and applied
research on the media, telecommunications, and the cultural industries,
and the policy regimes within which they operate.

MIA provides readers with a large number of relatively brief book
reviews and reviews of policy documents and conference proceedings by
experts in the field. These are an important part of MIA's agenda and
our book review section has always been very popular, being used in
publishers' publicity and by many library officers as a guide to new
publications.

Books available for review are listed on the MIA website
(http://emsah.uq.edu.au/mia/reviews.html), to give you the opportunity
to select texts for review.

We especially encourage post-graduates and early career academics, as
well as professionals from industry to contribute to our reviews
section.

The website provides guidelines and lists the deadlines for
publications.

If you would like to review one or more of our books, please contact me
at the address below.

Regards

Kitty

Dr Kitty van Vuuren
UQ Postdoctoral Fellow
Book Review Editor, Media International Australia
Centre for Critical and Cultural Studies
The University of Queensland
Brisbane QLD 4072 Australia
Tel: 61 7 334 67409
Fax: 61 7 336 57184
Email: K.vanvuuren at uq.edu.au <mailto:K.vanvuuren at uq.edu.au>
Internet: www.cccs.uq.edu.au
Media International Australia list of books available for review is now
online! See <http://emsah.uq.edu.au/mia/reviews.html>

24/11/2006