[csaa-forum] the sixties

Catharine Lumby catharine.lumby at arts.usyd.edu.au
Tue Jun 5 16:12:30 CST 2007

Stephen

Very interesting topic. Just to throw my hat in the ring I'm working on
a book on Frank Moorhouse which will use him as a lens through which to
think about the interconnections between the worlds of activism,
journalism and literary writing with a particular focus on the 60s and
70s. I'm  plodding along with it but will have a substantial first
article/paper soon and would be happy to be contribute to any conference
or special journal issue

Best
Catharine