Fwd: [csaa-forum] the sixties

Vera Mackie vmackie at unimelb.edu.au
Mon Jun 4 09:06:16 CST 2007

Hi Stephen,
take a look at:
Performance Paradigm, No 2, 2006, <http://www.performanceparadigm.net>
and the published collection:
Edward Scheer and Peter Eckersall (eds) The Ends of the 60s:
Performance, Media and Contemporary Culture, Sydney: Faculty of Arts
and Social Sciences and Performance Paradigm, 2006.
My own interests are in 1960s Japanese visual culture and in women's
liberation movements.
Vera

Begin forwarded message: